INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
Barcelona Photographer is offering you the chance to do an intensive photography course in two days: a weekend for beginners and advanced amateurs who have the will to learn, interested in enhancing their skills and learn every trick of the trade.
DURATION: A WEEKEND.
TRAINING COURSE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHER BARCELONA STUDIO
© Barcelona Photograrpher
· Using the controls of the camera in a natural, intuitive way.
· Taking photos in manual mode; deep understanding of exposure, aperture, shutter and ISO.
· Taking photos in a very quick and efficient way.
· Getting interesting, stunning images.
· Learn the specific visual languages of each photo genre: street photography, travel photography, architectural, portraits, etc.
· Working with different light designs and light measure systems.
· Capturing movement and freezing images (quick or long exposure).
· Developing a visual language and a style of your own through the making of an individual project.
· Reportage photography, landscape, architectural, creative, portraits; a session with a professional model in studio is included.
· Night photography.
· Post-production using Adobe Lightroom.
EThe course begins on Saturdays at 10 AM, in the studio where most of the course will be instructed. At 13:00, a photography tour around the streets of Barcelona starts, focusing on travel and architectural photography, using the city as a playground and also practicing reportage, landscape, urban and interior photography with and without flash.
This exciting ride will run until 06:00 PM (including a pause for lunch between 02:00 and 03:00 PM).
At 09:00 PM, it’s time for night photography for two hours, in the harbor of Barcelona.
On Sundays at 10 AM we teach lighting and photography in the studio for 3 hours (both theoretical and practical), with the participation of a professional model.
At 01:00 PM there is a pause for lunch and afterwards, the students have to develop a personal project; that they will deliver at 04:00 PM.
Once back in the studio, there is a class of Adobe Lightroom and the pictures taken by the students are reviews and edited.
The course ends at 07:00 PM.
C/ TAMARIT, 191 08011 BARCELONA
+34 667 870 412 KATHERIN WERMKE
+34 626 533 909 JESÚS MANUEL MONTANÉ
View in Google Maps
Fee-paying parking, bus lines H16, 24, 27, 37, 41, 55, 120, N6 and V11
Metro Line 2, Sant Antoni Station and Line 1, Urgell Station.
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
INTENSIVE WEEKEND COURSE IN STUDIO AND EXTERIORS
DURATION: a weekend.
SCHEDULE: Saturdays from 10 AM to 06:00 PM and 11:00 PM and Sundays from 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM (night photography from 09:00 to 11:00 PM is included on Saturdays).
PRICE: EUR 149.
ITINERARY / LOCATION: Barcelona Photographer Studio.
REQUIRED MATERIAL: camera*, lens, tripod and accessories for the camera (4 GB / 8 GB memory cards, batteries).
QUESTIONS: write to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you don’t have a reflex camera, we’ll lend you one; we accept any kind of cameras anyway.
The course was created and is directed by Barcelona Photographer director and professional photographer Katherin Wermke. Katherin teaches photography courses at the Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya (IEFC, Catalunya’s Institute for Photography Studies) and at ELISAVA. Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya, (IEFC, Catalunya’s Institute for Photography Studies) y en Elisava.
If you want to know more about her professional career, please visit: www.katherinwermke.com